IT-Service-Management-Architect (m/f) in Karlsruhe
Blue Yonder enables retailers to take a transformative approach to their core processes, automating complex decisions that deliver higher profits and customer value using AI. With AI embedded into their supply chain and merchandising processes, retailers can respond quicker to changing market conditions and customer dynamics, boosting revenues and increasing margins. Developed by one of the largest teams of PhD-level data scientists in retail, our solution delivers 600 million decisions daily to international grocery, fashion and general merchandise retailers.
Blue Yonder was founded in 2008 in Karlsruhe, Germany, by former CERN scientist Professor Michael Feindt. The company has been awarded the Experton Big Data Leader Award 2016, the BT Retail Week Technology Award and the IGD Award 2017 for Supply Chain Innovation.
To support our team in Karlsruhe, we are looking for a IT-Service-Management Architect (m/f).
Your day to day work will entail:
- Working with our application development and operations teams, to continuously improve our operational processes like change management, incident management, and security incident management
- Keep our core operational processes in-line with ISO 27001 requirements, run internal audits, and make sure they are fit for purpose
- Implementing and optimizing processes in JIRA to match the defined process and make our associates more productive
- Support answering information security related questions from customers
You are / should have:
- Experience and competence in defining IT service management processes (e.g. according to ITIL)
- Desire to work for an organization that follows agile software development processes and has a strong DevOps culture
- Practical knowledge of implementing processes in Atlassian JIRA
- A desire to work in and across teams
- Self-motivated and result-driven attitude
- Good communication skills and process visualization skills to consult, explain, and implement process changes in our organization
- A solid understanding of information security requirements
- Good English and German language skills: spoken and written
Every day, our teams work enthusiastically with our customers on innovative AI-based solutions and sophisticated optimization for the retail industry. Working with us means you can look forward to coworkers who use creativity to collectively develop ideas and appreciate each other's expertise. Mutual respect, friendly relationships and results-oriented work are an important part of our environment. We strive to be a family-friendly business and are open to modern working structures.
We believe that the individuality and diversity of our employees make a decisive contribution to our success. Our hiring process is based on qualifications and career profile. We welcome applications from all motivated candidates, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, origin or religion.
Want to join our team?
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Manager