Project Manager (m/f/d) in Karlsruhe or Hamburg
Blue Yonder enables retailers to take a transformative approach to their core processes, automating complex decisions that deliver higher profits and customer value using AI. With AI embedded into their supply chain and merchandising processes, retailers can respond quicker to changing market conditions and customer dynamics, boosting revenues and increasing margins. Developed by one of the largest teams of PhD-level data scientists in retail, our solution delivers 600 million decisions daily to international grocery, fashion and general merchandise retailers.
Blue Yonder was founded in 2008 in Karlsruhe, Germany, by former CERN scientist Professor Michael Feindt. The company has been awarded the Experton Big Data Leader Award 2016, the BT Retail Week Technology Award and the IGD Award 2017 for Supply Chain Innovation.
To support our team in Karlsruhe or Hamburg, we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d).
- You plan, control and monitor our customer projects and lead them to success - from the concept phase to long-term operation.
- You communicate and present project status and results at all levels of the hierarchy, both internally and to the customer.
- You will take on organizational and communicative tasks in our customer projects and act as the interface between project team and customer.
- You are in direct contact with our customers, create concepts and process models for the implementation of projects and actively accompany the associated change.
- You are part of a highly motivated and cooperative team that looks forward to meeting you.
- You have several years of experience in consulting or project management in digitization projects, at best in the retail environment.
- You have basic experience in data analysis and statistics and feel comfortable sharing your knowledge.
- Ideally, you should have knowledge of programming languages for rapid analysis and visualization of data (e.g. Python) as well as SQL skills.
- You have good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken).
- You are ready to travel in German-speaking and European countries.
Every day, our teams work enthusiastically with our customers on innovative AI-based solutions and sophisticated optimization for the retail industry. Working with us means you can look forward to coworkers who use creativity to collectively develop ideas and appreciate each other's expertise. Mutual respect, friendly relationships and results-oriented work are an important part of our environment. We strive to be a family-friendly business and are open to modern working structures.
We believe that the individuality and diversity of our employees make a decisive contribution to our success. Our hiring process is based on qualifications and career profile. We welcome applications from all motivated candidates, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, origin or religion.
Want to join our team?
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Manager