Working Student (m/f/d) UI Team in Karlsruhe or Hamburg
Blue Yonder enables retailers to fundamentally optimize their core processes based on artificial intelligence (AI). Founded in 2008 by former CERN researcher Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt in Karlsruhe and since then awarded with numerous technology and innovation prizes, Blue Yonder offers ambitious students an exciting entry into the professional practice of a future-oriented industry with fun and diverse development opportunities.
To strengthen our team of highly qualified data scientists and software developers, we are looking for a committed working student (m/f/d) for 20 h/week.
- Design the UI based on the Material Design language
- Implement the UI design and extend the UI components for a single-page application
- Maintain and extend our CI test infrastructure
- Work with latest frontend technologies, like Vue.js and webpack
- You are studying computer science or a comparable subject.
- You have knowledge of user interface design and usability.
- You already have good programming skills.
- You have some experience with test methods and test tooling.
Our hearts beat for artificial intelligence and scalable solutions. Become a part of our team and look forward to colleagues who appreciate your creativity, give you real creative freedom and help you advance your professional skills. Mutual appreciation, a friendly approach and consistent results orientation are an important part of the Blue Yonder feeling. We are flexible and open to modern working models. We set the highest quality standards for ourselves, and we enjoy doing so. Look forward to clean coding, tech meetings with pizza and barbecue, open source projects and discussions about new technologies or even your favorite computer game during the after-work beer.
We believe that the individuality and diversity of our employees make a decisive contribution to our success. Our hiring process is based on qualifications and career profile. We welcome applications from all motivated candidates, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, origin or religion.
Want to join our team?
Please email your application and references, preferably also from the open source sector, stating the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Manager